Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Work it Out

Working 5 days a week, 300 some odd days a year is too much. You work so that you can live a little bit, but it seems like here in America, we live to work. Does that make us the superpower we are today or would it have ended up the same if we worked 8 months out of the year and took 3 off...like Europe. Also, is that why some of Europe's stress levels are down thus making people not eat in a frenzy and getting fat like Americans. Or is another contributing factor why Europeans or so happy, is because in their 3 months off, they travel everywhere. Well, these things about 3 months off a year have really been eating at me. I mean, I love my job and its one of the better industries you can be in, but I think I'm going back to get my Master in Education. Teaching and coaching soccer sounds great and hopefully with a Master, an Athletic Director position will open up later on in life. We'll see...

2 comments:

Paul said...

you should do it Joe. Can you take night classes?

Bert said...

I'll get on my soap box for 2 seconds and say that Concordia is your best bet!

i'll send you some info